Monday, May 29, 2006

A Week To Go


Its bank holiday today here, so the kids and Eric are home. We took a trip to Kingston today, and I was able to get a few things for the shop. I found some nice glass bowls to display some of the yarns, a table cloth for upstairs, and some things from Muji for the desk to display notions. The window guys are coming on Thursday, as are the display boxes for the windows. Hopefully the rest of the furniture will arrive on Friday so people will have a place to sit.
I had some unfortunate news from Nathalie today though. It seems that her little boy has the chicken pox, and they have to come home early from their trip. I'm sure they are quite disappointed. I feel really bad, they were really looking forward to this holiday. I hope the skys will brighten up here so they won't be too depressed!
I hope to have a good photo of the finished shop this week, its pretty much there and ready to go.

No comments: