Friday, May 19, 2006

Crazy Days

Today might have been the busiest day so far! First the woman from the till company arrived at 9, then the security installer, then the streamline engineer. Of course everyone needed to get into the same space, behind the desk. I had to run home countless times to get something that I had left there. Needless to say, it is all done, the broadband, the streamline so we can accept credit/debit cards. The security system is in place. We had a training session on the till, which is quite complicated since it keeps track of all the stock and accounting as well. Then to top it all off, it is my 9 year old daughters sleepover party tonight, so I have 7 girls downstairs watching a movie. Will there be any sleep in this house tonight? The best thing that happened today though was that our husbands brought all of the boxes over, so we are ready to start bar coding on Monday. I promise to have photos next time. I keep forgetting to bring the camera when I go over. It is quite a mess now, but hopefully by this time next week, we will be nearly ready to go.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Sounds really exciting! Not long now..

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»