Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Stocking up

Its getting down to the wire. There are was so much to do, and we were in a bit of a panic. Then the troops arrived! The knitting group showed up and spent the afternoon sticking bar codes on balls of yarn and stocking the shelves. We were so thankful to them. Now I think that we will be able to get most everything else done tomorrow, with a day to finish some of the last bits before Nathalie leaves on holidays. Next week there are a few things to finish up, and the furniture has to be delivered, hopefully. Here are a few photos of the gang in action.

















Here is Ingrid, aka Tales of the Knitty putting labels on Artyarns.

















Here is another view of everyone hard at work. Sorry it is not the best view of anyone, but you can get the idea of what the wall will look like.
I'm hoping for a finished view tomorrow. We'll see about that!

4 comments:

Spinningsue said...

Drool! I so wish I still lived in London. You know why you had so many helpers don't you? They all wanted a sneak preview! :-)

Anonymous said...

I am so looking forward to this yarn shop - I've never had a local yarn shop before! Jill is keeping me informed...

Anonymous said...

It all looks great! Can't wait until the shop's actually open.....

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»