Sunday, April 08, 2007

Greetings from Florida!

I haven't been able to post for ages as we have moved house. I can't tell you how difficult it is to change everything. It took over a week to get the phone working, and we only have one plug that does work. Now the challenge will be to get internet, if ever! They say moving is one of the most stressful things to do, but I have never experienced it in this way before. I don't know if it is just this time, or is moving in the UK is just more difficult? Anyway, lets just say that now I am on vacation in Florida. It is sunny outside, and I can't wait to get to the pool. Please forgive me if the Stash website doesn't get much updating since I had no internet at home, and my parents don't have the software at their house.

On the knitting front, not much has gotten finished due to moving. I was able to knit alot on the airplane yesterday even though my 7 year old daughter refused to sleep or watch movies. Did quite alot on my Seduction Sock. Not sure if my parents have a card reader either, will have to see if I can post photos. Hoping to do some work on the Gypsy Shawl by the pool later on!

On the shop front, Fiddlesticks Zephyr nearly sold out within a week. I had to place another order, which has hopefully shipped already. We should have more supply within a week. We are also expecting more Malabrigo this week, as well as Fleece Artist depending on shipping and customs.

Diane will be on her own this week, so please pop in and keep her company!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a happy holiday! Hopefully things will be sorted out when you get back to the UK. We've nice Spring weather here now!