Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Moving right along

This week is the big house move. It is just up the road, but there is still alot to do. This place is a mess. They have packed alot of the boxes and moved them, but the furniture is still here. I think they will move that tomorrow, and the fun will begin, unpacking! I have no idea when I will have internet service again. Things here don't always work very well, so even though they are moving the phone line over, who knows if the internet will work any time soon. I am so exhausted that I have had no time to knit. I am hoping to make some progress on the Gypsy shawl after this week is over. So until I have internet service again...have a good week!
P.S. Check out the shop website for new class listings.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Good luck! Hope you get rid of those boxes soon!