Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Loads to Do

I don't know if I mentioned that we have to move, fun! We were planning to stay in this house until a year from July, but they have decided to sell it. We thought for a bit whether or not we wanted to buy it or not. In the end, it is a bit too small in the living area, and we are still not sure where we are going to end up in the long run, London or CT USA. I have no idea how we are ever going to decide that, but maybe something will happen next year to make us decide. Meanwhile, we are moving on Monday. The new place will be twice the size, but not quite as nice. I am looking forward to more space though. If I have been a bit lax on the blogging, the cleaning out and moving is taking up alot of my time.
Anyway, here is a photo of Charlie with his new girlfriend, Fluffy.

Charlie and Fluffy

I hope they like each other. They are like an old married couple, bickering over food, sleeping in seperate beds. There has been no real fighting, and Charlie is a bit frisky still despite his lack of manly parts. They are very cute!

I have done a little knitting, though not much. I started the Koigu Gypsy Shawl, and its coming on slowly.

Gypsy Shawl 1

Not sure whether or not it will be finished by the time I go to Florida, but if not I'll have to knit it by the pool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, the piggies are cute.

Good luck with the move! Space is nothing to sneeze at (says the NYer in a closet).