Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Finished Products

This past Saturday was one of the busiest days I have seen in the shop. It was really nice to see some customers bring in their finished products, which we always encourage. I have said in the past that I am going to put a gallery in the shop and on the website, but I have been quite busy, so I will post the photos from this weekend here. The first is in Silk Rhapsody and was knit by Joyce Daniel. Nathalie was a very good model for this as her shirt matched the scarf exactly.

Silk Rhapsody Scarf

The next two are from Fiona Hobson. The first is in Artyarns Royal Silk and Silk Fur. I tried to make the photo as close as possible, but it isn't quite as bright as in this photo.

Artyarns Red Scarf

The next scarf is in Till Tomas Disco Lights. The pattern is from the Debbie Bliss Pure Silk book.


Tilli Tomas Scarf Green

I hope to see more finished projects, these are really great.

I recieved an email the other day from Christine, who came in about a week or so after we opened. She is from Texas, and is a podcaster. I am really honored that she mentioned us in her latest podcast. Thank you Christine. If you want to have a listen, it is at Pointy Sticks, Podcast 7. I think she mentions us towards the end.

No comments: