Friday, April 08, 2011

What I've been up to


Not much actually. I feel like nothing is getting accomplished around here. I got fed up with the Crochet Club blanket this month, and was going to skip it altogether. I was given a bit of encouragement by my knitting group, and have at least finished part of it.
I did the corner squares, and this center piece. Each one is beautiful on its own, but doesn't seem to match up at all. I decided to go for it, since it is a mystery blanket. I am hoping that in the end, it will all make sense. 





Still not sure, but next months pattern is almost upon us. Just a week to go. 
This one was super boring, but looks nice finished. I still have to make one more. I am praying for something other than single crochet next month. (Double Crochet to the UK people)





So many ends to weave in! 
I needed a break from this project, and decided to do a little sewing yesterday. I'm really pleased with how it turned out.





with a little surprise inside





I'm definitely taking this to Florida next week!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

I love the bag Michelle. It will be great to have it inside a beach bag to keep track of all the small things. Have fun in FL!