Friday, July 18, 2008

Off to see the sun

I'm here in the shop doing some last minute things before I jet off to CT tomorrow. I won't be able to update the Stash website from there, so I will try and post anything new and exciting here. This week we received a shipment from Dream in Color, and Nathalie and I are casting on our February Lady Sweaters. I think that will be a good holiday project, though I may only be able to work on it indoors in the air conditioning! Every time we get a box of Dream in Color, its as if we have never seen it before. I think we each fall in love with a different color every time

There is a box of Misti Alpacas in transit which will include our all time scarf favorite, 100% Baby Alpaca Chunky. This time we will have solids as well as handpaints. Some of the colors are to follow, so we should be getting another box in a few weeks.

We also have the new issue of Knitscene. This may be their best issue yet. I have to make the Kimono socks. Put those in the list!

Talk to you from the other side of the pond! Happy Knitting!

No comments: