Thursday, March 23, 2006


Baby Booties

All right. I know its been a long time since I posted. I was at Olympia today when someone, you know who you are, reminded me. So here I am. I have actually been doing some knitting, but not much. I have a big project going on, which I will hopefully be able to disclose in a week or so. I also took a spinning course 2 weeks ago at the Handweavers studio, which was very interesting. I'm not sure that I loved it when I left, but Nathalie was completely hooked, and brought home a wheel. I was able to try it out the other day at her house, and of course now I want one. I might wait until after my trip to Florida since I won't have much time to try again before I go. I am presently working on a cashmere cardigan for my older daughter. Will hopefully finish in the next week. My only other small project were these baby booties. They are from an Erika Knight book. The looked so nice in the book, but the pattern wasn't that great, which was frustrating. Not sure I love how they turned out, they look a bit frankenstein-ish but heres a photo just to add some color to this post!

No comments: