Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Natural Dye Studio

Last night we kicked off our Yarn of the Month, The Natural Dye Studio with our monthly Yarn Tasting evening. I think I speak for everyone that attended by saying that a great time was had by all. First of all, the yarns are simply lovely. 

Natdye1

You can see for yourself by the display, we have been sent quite a variety of colors and yarns. Second of all, and maybe one of the reasons to have attended last evening was the sample's that were provided. I have to say that they have gone above and beyond what we expected. What a presentation! Everyone received one of these beauties. I didn't want to open mine up!

Natdye3


Each of these skeins contained something like 10 mini skeins, each with a tag describing the yarn. Our only problem was how to wind them, but no one seemed too bothered. I copied Nathalie and put it around my neck and wound by hand.

Here is what it looked like opened up.

Natdye4

And here is everyone enjoying the evening!

Natdye5

No comments: