Saturday, September 29, 2007

Whats New

I am having problems trying to update our website. Their servers must be down, so I will tell you about some new stuff in the shop that arrived this week.
We have Araucania sock yarn, which is a hand dyed sock yarn at a very good price.
Jade Sapphire cashmere has also arrived. I saw it in the U.S. this past summer and fell in love. It is so soft and lovely. Truly a beautiful cashmere yarn. The owners of the company actually go to Mongolia to see the yarn being made, and to make sure it is of the best quality. The one we have is called 4 ply, but knits as a DK. I am making the Veste Everest with it, and am in love! (Scroll halfway down, I'll get a better photo next week).
Anyway, off to Brighton with the kiddies for the weekend. See ya!

No comments: